What should we do while visiting Dallas this weekend? This is a question I get in my DMs constantly. Dallas certainly has a million things to do, but its hard to narrow your choices down to the perfect activity everyone will enjoy. One place to look for things to do in Dallas is via TripAdvisor's attractions page.
Today I'm partnering with my friends at TripAdvisor to show the best way to find a fun new weekend activity for a group, a party or celebration or just for a fun date night. You can shop tours and tickets in Dallas, sometimes even at a discount, and read previous reviews right on TripAdvisor's website. TripAdvisor is not just for finding which hotel you should stay at, it's so much more powerful than that.
When I was deciding which Dallas Attraction I wanted to treat my group of friends to, I narrowed it down to the following three which all had awesome reviews on the site: Medieval Times which actually had a special discount offer available, a Margarita and Taco tour of Dallas which sounded pretty epic, or a ride on the Dallas Party Bike. I had done a similar party bike when visiting Nashville last year, so I wanted to see what that would be like in Dallas.
This particular Dallas Party Bike Pub Crawl tour I booked made three bar stops (all with drink specials specifically for our group) in my favorite neighborhood, Deep Ellum.
Here's the rundown of what you can expect on the Dallas Party Bike Pub Crawl.
1. BYOB - Bring your own booze. I'd recommend about 2-3 beers per person max. You'll be drinking from the bars at each of the three stops, and there isn't THAT much time between stops to drink your own beverage. We brought way too much beer, and ended up wasting the leftovers because we decided to continue the party in Deep Ellum, post bike tour!
2. Your bike driver will double as your bartender and DJ, so make sure you bring cash to tip accordingly!
3. There are spots where you don't have to pedal. BUT, if you are at a seat that has pedals (aka the majority of seats) pull your weight! #JustSaying I'm not trying to pedal for us both 😂
4. You'll probably be with a bachelor or bachelorette party - or birthday party. Find something to celebrate, it'll be fun!
5. Be aware, if the tour isn't full -OR- if they get a full bike's worth of people, they will move your party to another time slot. This happened to us, and we ended up losing a couple of people that then couldn't make it at the new time.
6. You'll make three stops at three different bars. We stopped at...
Deep Ellum Art Co (LOVE, if you haven't been there before, GO!)
Here are a few scenes from some stops along the route!
The Dallas Party Bike is a great way to celebrate with friends, and to have some fun in the ever changing Deep Ellum.
Oh, and don't forget to check out the full list of Dallas ticketed attractions and tours on TripAdvisor. I have my eye on this 5 hour wine tasting tour next!
Thank you to TripAdvisor for comping our ride on the Dallas Party Bike. All thoughts and opinions are my own.